Sunday, March 2, 2014

MASSIVE catch-up: Days 48 to 61!!!

It's Oscar Sunday!
Game on!

Rich and I have not seen any of the nominated pictures.  We're betting on mostly posture and gumption.  It's 9:45 p.m. and I'm up six to four, but there are about 15 awards to go.

So, where have I been the past two weeks?

At the orthopedist, mostly.  My wrist tendinitis has plagued me enough to sideline me from knitting or crocheting.  I've plotted and schemed for my brother's baby shower.  He's finally having his boy.  We love the girls, and his boy is an expected event (Gram's psychic reading four years ago) but we also are pitching in for a vasectomy for Christmas.

I'm still knitting the baby blanket.  I haven't started the 4th block for the Moogly Crochet-A-Long but judging by the pattern it won't take long.  I'm spending next weekend hosting as many friends who will show up for a jewelry making party.  I have more supplies than I have plans for.Thrilled to host friends & family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment